About Care Australia – Registered NDIS Support Service Provider From South-East Melbourne Offers Excellent Disability Support Services
Are you looking for reliable Disability Support Services in and around South-East Melbourne? Well, consider About Care Australia. We are the NDIS Registered Provider offering a wide range of support services like Respite Care, Short Term Accommodation, and so to needy people.
Unlike other disability service providers, our skilled support workers make sure all our participant’s life gets improved through our programs. Also, they assist in all forms and ensure our participants have the safest and most comfortable environment to live in at their homes.
1. Home Support: We are an exclusion home health care provider dedicated to providing full support to aged and disabled people under our in-home nursing care service.
2. Social & Community Participation: Our support workers make sure all our participants live their normal life by assisting them to take part in various social and community events under our community nursing services.
3. Personal Care: Our allied health care professionals along with support workers assist our participants in activities of daily living NDIS through our care.
4. Post-Hospital Care: We are specialists in caring for people with our qualified health care professionals. Our personal care workers will take care of our participants in all forms under our post-hospital care.
5. Supported Independent Living: We encourage our participants to live independently by providing various training programs. Our NDIS support worker ensures assistance in all forms to make sure participants live without dependence.
Why Choose Us?
• Registered NDIS Support Service Provider
• Wide Range of Support Services
• Highly Experienced Skilled Support Workers
• Years of Experience In Disability Support Service
• 100% Customer Satisfaction
About Care, Australia has years of experience in providing disability support services in South-East Melbourne. We are one of the highly rated NDIS Personal Care service providers offering a wide range of NDIS services like Clinical Care, Post Hospital Care, Social & Community Participation, Supported Independent Living, Psychology Recovery Coach, Home support, and so.
All our caregivers are highly skilled and well-trained to provide all kinds of assistance to needy people. Our NDIS Personal Care Support will provide all types of assistance to aged people and people suffering from disabilities.
Contact & Location Details
About Care Australia is a South-East Melbourne-based NDIS Personal Care Support Centre offering a range of support services to needy people. We have a huge number of happy clients from all across South-East Melbourne including Cranbourne, Dandenong, Narre Warren, Officer, Carrum, Frankston, Chelsea, Brighton, Keysborough, Parkdale, Mordialloc, and Mulgrave. Our positive testimonial will tell you our success story of us.
To know more about the range of NDIS personal care services provided by About Care Australia, visit https://www.aboutcareaustralia.com.au/. To hire our professional NDIS support workers, feel free to dial the below-given phone number. We are here to help you!
46 Simmental Drive, Clyde North VIC 3978
Mail ID: [email protected]
Ph: 0437 591 464
Mon – Fri: 8 AM to 5 PM